For FREE! Get Access to Unlimited Training and Motivational Support.

Captcha Code Captcha Refresh Icon
Submit Form
Corey Belin American Ninja Warrior Best of DC trainer Corey Belin Express Magazine Belin Sport & Fitness logo Washingtonian Magazine Belin sport 7 fitness logo Lets Talk Live Corey Belin Press Pause Belin Sport & Fitness logo NBC Fitness Expo Belin Sport & Fitness

"90% of the Population Fails to Meet Their Fitness Goals, the Rest Trains With Us... Welcome to the 10% Crowd"

Belin Sport & Fitness Weight Loss

Mary Kraetsch

"I've been doing boot camp since May. After 5 months, I have lost over 72 pounds and have gone down a few clothing sizes. But more important than my weight loss is the fact that I just feel better about myself, I feel happier, and I..." CLICK HERE to READ MORE

Belin Sport & Fitness lose weight

Camille Williams

"My wedding was around and I really wanted to look my best for the wedding. I read the Google reviews about BS&F and I was sold. I had workout with other boot camps & gym classes and these guys are the best hands down. The workouts were challenging and group was so supportive." CLICK HERE to READ MORE

Belin Sport & Fitness How I lost weight

Mark Dedrick

"I tore my achilles playing soccer and I was on the couch for months. While recovering I had put on over 50 pounds. Once i got the OK from my doctor I knew i would need some help getting the weight off. A friend of mine had suggested that I check out the group ..." CLICK HERE to READ MORE


I first worked out with Corey 5 years ago and loved the challenges he gave my body along with the results. I recently started back working out and chose to work with Corey again music + Corey = Great work out Great Results .

- De'Mya

Wow what a work out!!!! Great way to get back into shape after this quarentine. Only thing I would suggest is add some time at the end to help stretch out the muscles worked on.

- Carmen Alvarenga

This workout is not for the faint of heart i found it to be very exhilarating and totally worth it try it you won't be disappointed.

- shahidat Abbas